test cat

Piedmont (City of)

Piedmont

Piedmont was founded in 1890 and remained unincorporated for nearly 117 years. It officially became a city on August 16, 2007, and elected its first town board in November 2007. Piedmont takes its name from a French word meaning "the foot of the mountain," because it lies on the eastern slope of the Black Hills.

More About Piedmont

Our Partners

  • Deadwood Chamber of Commerce

    Tucked

  • West River Foundation

    West

  • Lead Chamber of Commerce

    Once

  • Whitewood

    Centrally

  • Black Hills Community Economic Development

    Based

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7